Friday, July 21, 2006

Holy shmoly, she lives!

By goly, I remember how to update after all. I have been hiding in the deep caves of a college campus working my booty to the nines while house hunting and job interviewing at the same time. Say what? When did all of these atrocities occur???

So yup, I've been doing a bit of house hunting for the past month or so. I'm extremely tired of paying rent, rent, rent to only receive what in return? Stolen propery, crackheads living above me, rain pouring through the sliding door, spiders galore, and air conditioning that only works when it's cold outside. It's time for me to look into other options. I'll probably be in this area for a couple years so it's time I settle in a bit. Besides, house hunting makes me giddy. FYI, if all you're gonna do is buzz on me about buying a house being a bad idea, piss off. I'm not going to hear it.

Yes, I've also been doing some job interviewing. Well, ONE particular job with several interviews involved. I've made it past the first two hurdles. There are two of us left in the running for this job. I have the "big" interview next week when I travel to Lake Geneva for 3 days for a district meeting. This job will bring about a ton more responsibility, but better hours and hella better pay. I'm certainly hoping that I get it. Like my boss told me, confidence is key. SO EVERYONE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE TELLING ME I AM THE BEST EFFIN' FINANCE GURO EVER.

However, the worst part about all these going-ons is the fact that I am missing out on the Hiawatha Music Festival this year. Right now as I type away in my boring office, my peeps are setting up camp and having a jolly time in good ol' Marquette. To my pals, don't think I've forgotten about you cuz I haven't. I wish with all my heart and hippie soul that I could be up there with you. Have tons of fun for me...and drink a diet soda in my absence. (did you guys bring washers again??)

My brother is doing good in bootcamp. He says the best part about it is "chowing" and "guns". I am so proud of him my heart could burst. I've had several people go off on me about how stupid he is for joining the army. I get so upset when I hear this. Why in the world would people want to hate on me? On my brother? For protecting our country? So maybe you don't agree with the war and other things, but don't hate upon the soldiers who are working hard and the families who care for them. I gaurantee you that I WILL eat the next person alive who puts down my brother.

That's about all I have right now. Visit my space and be my friend. Until next time,

wonky crazy llama loving freak

COMMENTS

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE BEST EFFIN' FINANCE GURO EVER!!!!!! I hope you get that job! That would be awesome for you!
Kayla

8:30 PM
  Blogger Melissa said...

GO JULIE! Hurray!

11:21 AM