Sunday, July 30, 2006

garble

I want to build my own home, a beautiful log cabin nestled in a plethora of trees and sweet grass. Huge, clear windows facing in all directions, especially the west to watch the orange sun set in the horizon. However, what I DO NOT WANT IS A STICKING PILE OF SHITE THAT IS FALLING APART, SMELLS LIKE ASS, AND HAS BUGS CREEPING, CRAWLING EVERYWHERE. You can not imagine some of the garbage houses we have seen. It's amazing that some people are living in such filth.

Last week I traveled to Lake Geneva for 3 days for work. It was a fun trip. I also interviewed for the director position while I was down there. I am supposed to know the results by Aug 15th. Either way I am pleased with how I interviewed and know the single and only reason as to why I would not get the job--age and inexperience in management. It was pretty interested to spend several days with all my bosses and watching them get their drunk on. (I was kind of jealous to not be able to kick back on the side of the lake with a margarita!)

Blah blah blah house blah blah blah job blah blah blah house job house job. Bee bop ba du bop.

Stand strong.

Persevere.

COMMENTS

Blogger Melissa said...

julie, you need to do a random picture post.

1:23 AM
  Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy long time since a post was put up! ;)

8:33 PM
  Blogger Melissa said...

I miss bibbidyboop. :(

9:56 PM