Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ack

My parents visited us this weekend for 2 days. It was SO nice to see them and to show them around Green Bay. It was only the 2nd time they have been down here to see me since I moved here. They can't travel often so I always look forward to them visiting when they can. Dusty and I took them to the Bay Beach Amusement Park where we went on some .50 rides and wandered around. We also took them to look at a house we fondly nicknamed FSBO. (funky smelling basement odor) Needless to say, we won't be buying that gem!!!

However, we found a house that we LOVE LOVE LOVE. We have an appointment on tuesday evening to check it out. I'm really hoping that this might be the one for us. It's in the location that we love (about 4 blocks from where we are now), style that we like, and it very good condition. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I just don't want to wait all the way until TUESDAY. Booo!

Ok, I'm finished.

COMMENTS

Blogger Melissa said...

hurray for updates galore! I'm glad you had a fun visit with your parents. Happy house hunting!

11:47 PM