Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Visit my used car lot!

Well I survived my first day back to work today. The first half was spent being white as a ghost, but by the end of the night (I worked 12:30-9) I'm feeling pretty good and actually *gasp* kind of peppy. How nice it feels to eat a MEAL. Yum. First meal in three and a half days was tonight. You ever want to lose a shit-ton of weight in short periods of time? Get food poisoning. It's awesome.

So I know that the majority of you tools reading this blog have a MYSPACE account. Please, for the love of all that is mighty, what in the HELL makes me keep logging back in. I log in daily, gaze upon my possible comments and inbox requests, get bored, and log back off. I do this repeatedly. Rinse and repeat. It is boring, idiotic, and foolish. It's a game of "whose page is the shiniest, has the most awesome song, flashiest icons, most friends, and the whole who can look the hottest" type of attraction. Kind of like a used car lot complete with oily salesman and colored flags. Yet I just can't STOP logging on. Shameless plug: Visit my used car lot!

My brother leaves for bootcamp on monday. Dusty and I heading up north for the weekend so I can say goodbye and spend a day with him. My parents are taking it pretty hard now. Actually, I am too. It's scary! Yet I'm so proud of him I could cry. He'll do great, I'm sure of it.

This entry is putting me to sleep.

COMMENTS

Blogger Melissa said...

update, update!

12:32 PM
  Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree!!:)

8:31 PM