Monday, June 12, 2006

Sicko

Today is Dusty's first day at his new job and is the first day of the summer quarter where I work. So where am I? Laying on the couch nursing day 2 of food poisoning. I have eaten a total of 3 crackers, a serving of sugar free jello, and some chicken broth since saturday evening. I am totally miserable. Both Dusty and I got sick, but he got feeling better alot sooner than I did. With already having stomach issues, food poisoning is many times worse than normal for me.

We're thinking we either ate some bad food at BayFest or BDubs. Either way, I don't want to see food from either place for a VERY long ass time. As much as Dusty loves to eat there, I refuse to go back! (or at least until I can think of eating there without throwing up in my mouth a little)

Ok sorry, the first two paragraphs of this post have been about being sick and puking. I had fun this weekend otherwise. We went to a ton of garage sales saturday morning and spent a good portion of the day wandering around BayFest. We also got to visit with Trinity and his daughter Annabelle. (who is the most darling little girl in the world!)

You know what I love about being sick? Daytime tv. I get to watch mindless trash for hours on end. Maury, Elimidate, Montell, Judge Judy, People's Court, Next....just hours and hours of trash to further liquify my brain. Now if only I had enough strength in my limbs to do some laundry. I'm so weak right now, it's all I can do to run to the bathroom. Fun times. I'll pay someone to come clean and do my laundry. Not kidding.

COMMENTS

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks!!! I hope you feel better soon!!
kayla

10:48 PM
  Blogger Melissa said...

best wishes to you on feeling better. best wishes to dusty as he begins his new job endeavor! and hurray for a blog entry! :)

9:57 PM
  Blogger Mr. Johnson said...

Oh no. Dont put down B-Dubs. I love that place!! Daytime TV is terrible. Thank goodness for all the DVD's in the collection.

9:34 PM
  Blogger Jules said...

Hahaha, try puking it up for 3 days and tell me you love BDubs. BLECH. Thanks for all the get well wishes, everyone!

9:52 PM